Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Worldwide Distribution


Well, Spirits Among Us has now been distributed worldwide! I met with my client here in Thailand and gave him a copy of the "director's release" dvd. I will also be giving a copy to my business associate and friend who I will meet with today. A third copy will go to someone here, but I don't know who just yet.

Although it is a huge exaggeration to say that handing out a couple of copies equates to "worldwide distribution," I am excited that I am able to spread God's message through my movie to people all around the world. I am finishing the contract details for my distribution agreement, which really will result in worldwide distribution-which is great, Praise the Lord.

It is very pleasing to me that I can serve the Lord through Christian media. It is a dream come true. If He arranges it so I can make a living at it someday, that would be icing on the cake-or gravy on the potatoes, whichever analogy you prefer.

The photo is of Mary Sarah with Mr. Rumples at the movie premiere. Photo taken by Jodi, thanks Jodi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is exciting news Ray. Thailand definitely qualifies for World Wide Distribution! Now, as we discussed earlier, you need to work on putting your movie in the "Digital Den", 40 seat theater in South Dakota, and then you can say that SAU had a successful theater run! You are going to have a lot of positive, promotional items to put on the jacket of your DVD!

Unknown said...

Ray,
I am excited about your movie and your distibution plans. Its awesome! I will be following you.
Marty

DGW said...

Thanks Marty
I still have "Gringo Blues" listed on my website for future projects.