Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nice People


It is great to have nice people in my life. The photo is of the decoration placed on top of the cake that was made for the premiere party for Spirits Among Us. The mother of Mary Sarah (youngest cast member in the movie) and their friend made the cake, and Mary Sarah made the little clay figure of the director (me). I just thought this was the nicest thing. It is great to have nice people in my life. If you don't have any, I recommend finding some, because they make life better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But Ray, we didn't see you smiling that much on the actual set during shooting??? Ok, just teasing! I don't think anyone would argue that you were / are a pleasant and patient director! I agree with you, that the Gross' are super Christian folks & a joy to work with, and just be around. ... Hope you are getting over your jet lag?