Friday, November 21, 2008

Coming Soon


I just re-mastered the dvd for Spirits Among Us. I had to add the logos for the distributor. While I was at it I decided to fix a few little nitpicky sound problems and enhance one scene. So now, I really am through editing the movie. I've been "through with editing" several times. I sent them artwork and taglines and such a couple weeks back. They are putting together the dvd sleeves and other promotional artwork. The photo here is of the preliminary dvd sleeve.
The plan is to release the movie in January 2009. I'm archiving all the movies files on hard drives, so soon I will actually be through with that project and moving on to the next. I look forward to doing the next movie, I just don't know what it will be just yet. Oh, and I think I will have another showing of Spirits Among Us for those who could not make the premiere and have not seen it yet.
I love the movie making business. When I am doing any work related to movies I feel alive. I feel like I am in the right place doing the thing I was designed to do. I hope I get to make a living at it in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is exciting even to see the bar codes on the back of the jacket! It is an affirmation that your product is recognized world wide as a "real" entity in the commercial market place! And congratulations on the Dove award for recognition as a family friendly product! I hope you are not going to limit your next showing to just those that haven't seen the film yet. I, for one, would like to be invited back to see it again!

DGW said...

Bob
I won't limit the attendance for the next showing of Spirits Among Us, I would love to see you there.
I was pleased to see the Dove emblem too.